Building and Strengthening our COLPM Community
W hat can you do to get involved in COLPM initiatives?
- Give back through Access to Justice (A2J) activities:
- Legal Services Corp. (LSC) visits via our partnership with LSC
- Access to justice – behind the scenes. Whether or not you have a law degree, there are so many opportunities to share your talents.
- Contact your local legal services organization even if not funded by LSC and volunteer.
- Take the time to nominate new Fellows!
- Connect with your colleagues via social media:
- Volunteer to help at the Futures Conference, to write a piece for a College newsletter or to help with initiatives like spreading the word when it’s time for InnovAction award applications.
- Ask Fellows in your area to gather for a brown bag lunch at your office. Find out who is located nearby and invite them to a lunch at your office, or a dinner or just a drink.
- Reach out to new inductees to make them feel welcome. Find them in the online Fellows Directory or in the 2016 Futures Conference Participant list.
- Other ideas for building our College community? Please share them with the Board via any of the Trustees or with or Administrator, Debbie Curtis-O’Connell.