Call for Entries: 2017 InnovAction Awards
The InnovAction Awards seek to identify and champion those lawyers or firms doing things that have never been done before—or never in quite this way.
Download the 2017 entry form today and tell us your success story.
The deadline for submissions is June 16, 2017, and no extensions will be granted.
About the InnovAction Awards
InnovAction Award winners are recognized around the world as being the best of the best among individuals and firms taking chances and creating advantages for their practices. See the InnovAction Awards Hall of Fame for information about previous winners and their entries.
Details for Entry
- The preferred formats for entries are Word and PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior approval is required for other formats. Please contact the College Administrator at email@example.com or 224.337.9033 to discuss alternatives and to receive special instructions.
- All entries must be received by June 16, 2017, and accompanied with the $250 USD entry fee. The College waives the entry fee for recognized 501(c)(3) organizations. Please include your tax id number on your application to receive the waiver.
- Winners receive a beautiful crystal award at the InnovAction Awards ceremony and are invited to make a presentation describing their innovations.
- Winners will be highlighted and promoted in ads placed in media sponsor publications, on the College website and featured in the COLPM e-newsletter.
- Winners will be prominently featured on the InnovAction Hall of Fame page that celebrates the innovative accomplishments of lawyers and law firms on a global basis.
Announcement of the Winner(s)
The winner(s) of the 2017 InnovAction Awards will be announced October 26-27, 2017 at the Futures Conference in Atlanta, GA.
Please contact Debbie Curtis-O’Connell, College Administrator, at 224.337.9033 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.