Deadline for InnovAction Awards June 15, 2012
If you think you’re doing something really different and praiseworthy, the InnovAction Awards are right up your alley. Presented each year at the Annual Futures Conference, the InnovAction Awards seek to identify and hold up as models those lawyers or firms doing things that have either never been done before—or never been done in quite this way. Entry forms are now available, so please download the application and tell us your story. Deadline for submissions is June 15, 2012.
InnovAction Award winners are recognized around the world as being the best of the best among individuals and firms who are taking chances and creating advantages for their practices. Read more about the Awards here, and be sure to read about all the past winners.
Details for Entry
- You must submit six copies of your entry via mail or courier. Submissions can be made by hard copy, video, CD or on a thumb drive. You may also e-mail your entry in PDF format to email@example.com.
- All entries my be received by Friday, June 15, 2012 accompanied with the $199 US entry fee.
- Winners receive a beautiful crystal award at the InnovAction Awards ceremony, and are invited to make a presentation describing their innovations.
- Winners will be highlighted and promoted in ads placed in media sponsor publications, on the College website and featured in the quarterly newsletter.
- Winners will be prominently featured on the InnovAction Hall of Fame page that celebrates the innovative accomplishments of lawyers and law firms on a global basis.
Please contact Karen Rosen, College Administrator at 720.271.7015 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.