Blawgs, Books and Fellows on the Move
Congratulations to the following Fellows, whose blogs were named to the ABA Journal’s 2012 ABA Blawg 100:
- Bob Ambrogi, LawSites
- Toby Brown, 3 Geeks and a Law Blog (with Lisa Salazar and Greg Lambert)
- Carolyn Elefant, My Shingle
- Jordan Furlong, Law21
- Richard Granat, eLawyering Blog
- Merrilyn Astin Tarlton, Attorney at Work (with Joan Feldman and Mark Feldman)
In addition, Fellows Bob Ambrogi and Carolyn Elefant were also named to the Blawg 100 Hall of Fame. Both blogs marked their 10-year anniversary this December.
- Dave Bilinsky was named a Fellow of of the National Center for Technology and Dispute Resolution at the University of Massachusetts.
- Ida Abbot has a new book, Lawyers’ Professional Development: The Legal Employer’s Comprehensive Guide, 2nd Edition, recently published by NALP.
- J. Larry Greene participated in a site visit with the Legal Services Corporation in Concord, NH, this past October.
- Rob Rubenstein is participating in a site visit with the Legal Services Corporation in Richmond, VA, in December.
- Mark Robertson assisted the North Mississippi Rural Legal Services with strategic planning this fall.
- Greg Siskind is listed as one of the top 16 immigration lawyers in the world by Who’sWho Legal ( a research partner of the ABA’s International Section and the International Bar Association).
Please send your Fellows’ news and updates to email@example.com.