2016 InnovAction Awards: Enter Now!
Presented each year at the College of Law Practice Management’s Annual Futures Conference, the InnovAction Awards seek to identify and hold up as models those lawyers or firms doing things that have never been done before—or never in quite this way. The Entry Form for the 2016 InnovAction Awards is now available. Apply today and tell us your story.
About the InnovAction Awards
InnovAction Award winners are recognized around the world as being the best of the best among individuals and firms taking chances and creating advantages for their practices. Read more about the Awards here, and be sure to read about all the past winners. This year, the awards will be presented during the 2016 Futures Conference, September 15-17, in Kansas City.
Details for Entry
- Unless you are submitting electronically, please submit six copies of your entry. Submissions can be made by hard copy, video, CD or on a thumb drive. You may also email your entry in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be received by June 15, 2016, and accompanied with the $199 US entry fee. The College waives the entry fee for recognized 501(c)(3) organizations. Please include your tax id number on your application.
- Winners receive a beautiful crystal award at the InnovAction Awards ceremony and are invited to make a presentation describing their innovations.
- Winners will be highlighted and promoted in ads placed in media sponsor publications, on the College website and featured in the COLPM e-newsletter.
- Winners will be prominently featured on the InnovAction Hall of Fame page that celebrates the innovative accomplishments of lawyers and law firms on a global basis.
Notification of Winner(s)
The winner(s) of the 2016 InnovAction Awards will be notified on or about Monday, August 1, 2016, in plenty of time to take advantage of discounted Futures Conference pre-registration rates.
Please contact Debbie Curtis-O’Connell, College Administrator, at 224.337.9033 or email@example.com for additional information.