Introducing the 2014 Fellows
On October 17, 2014, the College of Law Practice Management welcomed 31 new Fellows to its ranks. The Induction Ceremony was held at the Omni Parker House hotel in Boston during the College’s Annual Meeting and Futures Conference, held at Suffolk Law School.
The College of Law Practice Management was formed in 1994 to honor and recognize distinguished law practice management professionals, to set standards of achievement for others in the profession, and to fund and assist projects that enhance the highest quality of law practice management.
- John Alber, Bryan Cave LLP
- Rita Alli, DLA Piper LLP
- Felicity Badcock, King & Wood Mallesons
- Wendy Bernero, Proskauer Rose LLP
- Liam Brown, Elevate Services
- Kevin Colangelo, Elevate Services
- Char Coulbert, Cairncross & Hempelmann PS
- Stuart Dodds, Baker & McKenzie
- Andrew Elowitt, New Actions LLC
- Virginia Essandoh, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Carol Schiro Greenwald, MarketingPartners
- Patricia Groff, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Jeanne Hammerstrom, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aranoff LLP
- Carole Levitt, Internet for Lawyers
- Nick Jarrett-Ker, Nick Jarrett-Kerr Consulting & Edge International
- Despina Kartson, Morgan Lewis LLP
- Natalie Kelly, State Bar of Georgia
- Courtney Kennaday, South Carolina Bar
- Dennis Kennedy, Mastercard International
- Steven Martin, Gensler
- Verna Myers, Verna Myers Consulting Group LLC
- Sharon Nelson, Sensei Enterprises, Inc. and Law Offices of Sharon D. Nelson
- Jean O’Grady, DLA Piper
- Taswell Papier, ENSafrica
- Andrew Perlman, Suffolk University Law School
- Scott Rechtshaffen, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Robine Rolfe, Robin Rolfe Resources, Inc.
- Mark Rosch, Internet for Lawyers
- Jeff Rovner, O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Douglas Simpson, BackDraft Systems, Legal Systematics
- Teresa Walker, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis LLP
Welcome to the Fellows Class of 2014!
Photo courtesy of Ross Fishman.