Welcome the 2012 Fellows
At the 2012 Futures Conference and Annual Meeting, held October 26-27, 2012, in Washington, DC, 18 new fellows were inducted into the College of Law Practice Management. Congratulations and welcome to the Class of 2012:
- Toby Brown, Director of Strategic Pricing & Analytics, Aiken Gump
- Jeff Carr, Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Lisa Colpoys, Executive Director, Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Beth Cuzzone, Director of Client Service & Business Development, Goulston & Storrs, PC
- Robert Cohen, Executive Director, Legal Aid Society of Orange County, CA
- E. Leigh Dance, President, ELD International, Inc.
- Carolyn Elefant, Principal, Law Offices of Carolyn Elefant
- Susan Hackett, CEO, Legal Executive Leadership, LLC
- Luz Herrera, Assistant Professor of Law, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Matthew Homann, President and Founder, LexThink LLC
- Bonnie Hough, Supervising Attorney, Center for Families, Children & the Courts for the Judicial Council of California
- Patricia Lane, Director of Administrative Services, McKenna Long & Aldridge
- Beverly Loder, Director of Marketing, Fitch Even Tabin & Flannery LLP
- John Mayer, Executive Director, Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction
- Merry Neitlich, Founder Partner, Extreme Marketing
- Richard Nigon, Chief Financial Officer, Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi, LLP
- Lucian Pera, Partner, Adams and Reese
- Jim Sandman, President, Legal Services Corporation
Commenting on the induction, President Ron Staudt said, “The College is genuinely pleased to welcome these individuals as new Fellows and to recognize their sustained and extensive contributions to the field of law practice management.” Fellowship in the College is the highest honor bestowed upon individuals involved in law practice management.”
Click here for details and photos of the new class of College Fellows.